This is a new, and topical, initiative (March '23) for members to share their recent listening experiences, by Genre, Artist, Album or Track.
- Bertrand has been listening to;
- Sandeep Chowta & Sonu Nigam
- Bria Skonberg
- Stephen C has been listening to Tallis;
- Spem in Alium (Tallis Scholars), Olde English Madrigals & Folk Songs at Ely Cathedral
- Offenbach, Les Comtes de Hoffman (highlights),
- Paul Motian, The Windmills of Your Mind (his last recording),
- Cecile McLorin Salvant, Dreams & Daggers (2018 Grammy Winner for Jazz)
- Wynton Marsalis, Think of One
- Branford Marsalis, The beautyful ones are not yet born.
- Henry Meldrum has been listening to;
- The phenomenal 6 octave range voice of Dimash Kudaibergen (sometimes spelled Qudaibergen) on Youtube
- Rock: Robert Plant album Band of Joy
- Jazz: Harry Connick Jr albums Only You and Come By Me
- Classical: Brahms Symphonies played by Istvan Kertesz conducting the Wiener Philharmoniker
- Henry Meldrum has been listening to John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman, and Otto Klemperer
- Glenn P has been listening to Kristin Chenoweth (The Art of Elegance)
- Stephen C has been listening to Steely Dan - Can't Buy a Thrill (UHQR) & Katy Lied (AUS), The Tales of Hoffman HIghlights (Streich/Krauss), Ella Fitzgerald - Let No Man Write my Epitath, John O'Conor Beethoven Sonatas (15, 16 & 18) on Telarc.
- Paul B has been listening to “Conviction” by The Lachy Doley Group and “whatever makes you happy” by Jeff Lang and The Blues Don’t Lie by Buddy Guy.
We welcome members input to share, to: firstname.lastname@example.org